Nutritional therapy is for everyone
Whether you have serious health issues, want to loose the unwanted weight, or you are just concerned about gracefully aging, nutritional therapy will help you get back on track to optimal health. Bring us your nutritional concerns, and we will design nutritional sessions for you in either 3 or 6 month packages, or try an initial session first. Call for a free no pressure consult (either by skype or phone) to see for yourself if we are the right match for you.
What does a Nutritional Therapy Program consist of?
* 2 sessions per month for the duration of either 3 to 6 months;
* optional: kitchen clean-out, shopping and cooking sessions
What should I expect?
Before your free consult, we ask you to fill out a health history form, which will help to understand what most matters to you, and give us an up-to-date history of your
health. When you decide we are the right match for you we will start working in either 3 or 6 month packages. We use assessment tools such as online health questionnaires, food journals, and functional evaluations to ensure the results you desire. Each session you will receive new health education,
followed up by an email to recap what was discussed during your session, and which 2-3 changes you are encouraged to implement until the next session. You will also receive ample nutritional health education hand-outs for your review.
Here is a list of some of the benefits you can expect:
* You will find your way through the maze of dietary
options and feel that you are on a dietary path that is substainable and works for you in the long run without yo-yoing;
* In order to be healthy, all digestive issues need to be resolved. Proper digestion is at the core of our program;
* Your goals will be discussed during your first session, and we will work on them for the entire duration of your program;
* You will gain a deeper understanding of your own health through nutritional educative materials supplied to you;
* We will supply you with free recipes and cooking tips;
* Muscle testing will be used to help select the nutrients that work best for you;
* We will support you through your challenges by tapping into the roadblocks may encounter;
* We provide easy access to your sessions, either via skype or in clinic.
Nutritional therapy is unique because it’s based on a foundational approach to nutrition.
Six Pillars of Optimal Health are based on:
Proper digestion, Blood Sugar Balance, Mineral Balance, Fatty Acid Balance, Hydration
As well as properly prepared, nutrient-dense diet
The philosophy is that the health problems of modern society are the result of poor nutritional foundations that do not support good health. If we fail to address the foundations of our health, we can eat all the right foods but not achieve the goals we want. I offer specific tools for assessing the body’s nutritional deficiencies to address the foundations of our health and will teach you how to address your weaknesses through diet, high quality supplements, and lifestyle changes. In addition to our foundational approach, nutritional therapy emphasizes three additional perspectives:
- First is the allegiance to the teachings of such pioneering greats as Dr. Weston A. Price and Dr. Francis M. Pottenger, Jr., two of the greatest scientific minds ever to research nutrition, food, and its effects on modern society. Their work is the basis for nutritional therapy’s core belief in properly prepared, nutrient-dense whole foods.
- Second is the fundamental belief in bio-individuality; our genetic and geographical makeup can determine our unique nutritional needs.
- Third, we offer a system of evaluative measurements that help identify nutritional weaknesses in the body. The functional evaluation technique allows us to address your nutritional needs, assess your biochemical individuality, and make tailored diet and lifestyle recommendations.