A Clinic for Nutritional Therapists and Their Clients
Starting a nutritional therapy practice can be daunting.
Worry no more. We are here to help. Join our co-op like clinic,
and enjoy the following benefits:
- Share in marketing events
- Rent space on an as-needed basis
- Join a 4-week business class
- Meet once a month for nutritional discussions
- Sign up for upcoming internships
Our philosopy and healing methods, are based on the following:
Six Pillars of Optimal Health are based on:
Proper digestion, Blood Sugar Balance,
Mineral Balance, Fatty Acid Balance, Hydration
As well as properly prepared, nutrient-dense diet
The philosophy is that the health problems of modern society are the result of poor nutritional foundations that do not support good health. If we fail to address the foundations of our health, we can eat all the right foods but not achieve the goals we want. I offer specific tools for assessing the body’s nutritional deficiencies to address the foundations of our health and will teach you how to address your weaknesses through diet, high quality supplements, and lifestyle changes. In addition to our foundational approach, nutritional therapy emphasizes three additional perspectives:
- First is the allegiance to the teachings of such pioneering greats as Dr. Weston A. Price and Dr. Francis M. Pottenger, Jr., two of the greatest scientific minds ever to research nutrition, food, and its effects on modern society. Their work is the basis for nutritional therapy’s core belief in properly prepared, nutrient-dense whole foods.
- Second is the fundamental belief in bio-individuality; our genetic and geographical makeup can determine our unique nutritional needs.
- Third, we offer a system of evaluative measurements that help identify nutritional weaknesses in the body. The functional evaluation technique allows us to address your nutritional needs, assess your biochemical individuality, and make tailored diet and lifestyle recommendations.